Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:01 pm
hi!

in preparation for Halloween!!!!

Attom :lol: :lol:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:07 pm
HI dyar

I loved your wheel barrow smurfs so much I had to take some too this afternoon......I skipped work!! ooops!!

pics of my farmers..

I have them with their little pigs and props displayed this way in my cabinets..

my newest one arrived this morning.. he is the one holding the trowel and fork!!.. I bought him from a blurry photo on EBAY..and thought he was a fake..as he was listed as one ..but he really is a homemade one..( i wanted a fake mold one)

I also forgot to include my farmer with white buckets..he was off getting water so he missed the photo session!! :-D :-D :-D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

imagine if you lived close to me..what fun they would have!!!

I'd have to steal yours !! heheheh

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:17 pm
Awesome displays, Attom!!! 8)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:09 pm
Lush photos Attom, I just love the way you get your pics looking. The lighting and backgrounds that you use are just awesome.

I am currently in a major campaign to get a smurf room so I am constantly looking at houses and nagging Huby. In the meantime though, pics like these are helping me get through each day! :worship:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:13 pm
They are wonderful pictures, so bright and colourful. Are they those animals I sent you Attom? They look really nice in the display. Like Rachel I really want to get my smurfs out and display them, my personal collection I mean. I am seriously thinking about putting all my books in the roof and having a smurf display. Thanks for sharing those, they really make your day. :sun:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:51 pm
Karen - you do not need books!! Put them in the roof and save your smurfies for those shelves :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:00 pm
hi!!

I agree with Staci.... 8) move the books!! at least if you read them already...hehehe

Thanks Staci,Rachel and Karen for the nice words!

its fun to do seasons on display...I change my display all the time..
so I can enjoy them more ...)))))

Attom :lol:
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:15 pm
HI dyar

imagine if you lived close to me..what fun they would have!!!
Hi Uncle Attom

I always love your displays and the background is another masterpiece.

If we lived closer we could play 'ol McDyar Had A Farm'. Imagine the sound effects we could produce as we drove our wheelborrows around....lol

McDyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:18 am
Really really cool Attom!
Love it!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:46 am
Thanks !!!

Attom :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login