Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:39 pm
I am not sure if this rescue mission will be very successful, since they have to fight against three Gargamel's, but it is worth the effort.... :D :D

Gargamel put the caught smurf in the cage on top of the roof of his castle... It is quite urgent that the smurfs will rescue their fellow friend, because Azrael is on its way to the cage....... I doubt thought that the Chimneysweep will be off any help, he looks like he is having too much fun on top of the chimney

Well, the roman guard is walking up the ladder, on which top an excited Gargamel is mixing the potion already...... the other smurfs are following the fierce looking guard smurf.....and Johann is helping, too....
the firefighter is overlooking the rescue mission from under the ladder, while another Gargamel looks at the recipe for gold

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 pm
more pictures of the emergency

more smurfs are on their way, led by the hiker with the compass (I guess he needs the compass to find the castle in front of him :o ), followed by an out of breath hiker (the backpack is too heavy :( ) and another smurf who is in grave danger of being caught by Gargamel :eek:

On the other side of the castle, Scruple is enjoying an unusual picture. Jokey smurf has put the Gargamel mask on and is scaring Azrael to death :) :) or is it Pewitt singing that scares Azrael :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby JT » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:21 am
Funny pictures Maureen :)

Last one was very clever :) :) :) :)

JT

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:54 am
Very cool pics Maureen....nice to see something like this on the forum :D

I have 2 point to make...

1. The Fireman looks like he's enjoying the view from down there under the stairs in the first pic...sorry :-?

2. I think you have a rarer variation of the Butterfly Catcher.....I think this is the only one I don't have and...sadly enough....can't seem to find. :( It's the variation with the all yellow Net.

Dyar

PS - How much do you want for it? :) :)

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:58 am
Lovely pics again Maureen ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:01 am
Are you serious???? about the butterfly catcher??? Wow, I didn't even know that. :woohoo: ...thanks for pointing this out to me. I still haven't gotten around checking my smurfs for variations, I keep putting it off....... :banghead: But I have all intentions of doing it this week :D

And I think you are right about the firefighter. :) .. This is odd especially since he is surrounded by Azrael and Gargamel, but of course, Azrael doesn't pay him any attention, which is even odder. :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:44 am
Very cool pictues Maureen, i enjoyed these :D Lucie

Postby Cool Smurf » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:54 am
That was really cool, Maureen! 8)
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:38 am
Cool pics Maureen!!!!! :D :) :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:00 am
Cool pics Maureen 8)

I bet you had fun setting them up :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:19 pm
yes, it was very much fun, Rae, especially since it made housecleaning and dusting them off so much easier..... :) :) :)

thanks everybody for the nice comments :lol:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:30 am
Hi Maureen, more lovely pics and displays, Thanks. :clap:

I agree with Rae, it looks like you have been having great fun. :cheerleader2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login