Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby chesneysmurf » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:48 pm
I finally got my shelf set up the way I want it. My dad finished my other 2 risers so I had plenty of room to spread them out. I also got another short shelf that I set up my windmill and super smurfs and houses and stuff on. When I get the rest of my smurfs that are coming I will take closer pics.

Lacey

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:58 pm
Great collection Lacey :D That's a really nice way to display your smurfs.

I hope that's not the bathroom door you've blocked behind your shelving :eek: :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:13 am
:) :) Nope, the bathroom door is next to it! You can see Daisy's nose at the bottom peeking under the door! She loves to follow people in the bathroom. That's just a closet that no one uses. Toby is enjoying a little nap on the floor! :) :) :)
Lacey

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:32 am
Looks great Lacey :) Those risers show off your smurfs really well.

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:32 am
Looks great Lacey :) Those risers show off your smurfs really well.

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:09 am
Yes, they sure do! I love them. I hate not being able to see all of them clearly without the risers. I also love that I have more shelves now to spread them out. They were cramped up on each other. I'm very pleased with it. :D
Lacey

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:25 am
She loves to follow people in the bathroom.
So does George Michael apparently. :-?

Nice pics Lacey......your collection is now way bigger than the first time I saw it and you have bought some of the nices smurfs in the last week or so.

I can see you running out of room soon

Dyar

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:36 am
Nope, no running out of room for me! I have another shelf the size of the big one and another one with about 4 shelves on it! :) :) Last night I snuck in on an auction I'd been watching for a few days and got this...

I just hope it's real, but even if it's not I only paid $25 with shipping. :D
Lacey

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:30 am
Hi Lacey, great pics of a great collection. :-D

I also love those risers, they show off everything so well. Good to hear you still have more room to give even more little guys a new home. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:25 pm
Thanks Rachel! I love getting into collecting again!
Lacey

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:02 pm
Great pictures Lacey ! Of a really good collection ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:05 pm
Thanks!! I'm hoping one day it will look like the rest of you guys' collections!
Lacey

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat May 06, 2006 1:40 am
Hi Lacey, fab pictures. You have a great collection. I really like those cabinets. I must nag Simon to get some. Our collections all stored away in boxes and in the wardrobe :( Lucie
Page 1 of 1

Login