Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 pm
Having abandoned the resort, the smurfs have returned to their roots, the old castle overlooking Smurf River.

Granted, they've turned it into a sort of Milton-Keynes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:18 pm
Hi Tim

This looks great. Your village has come such a long way from your first smurf settlement way back when.....the water and desert areas look really good. If I was local I would come over to have a better look at your scenes.....they're great......and I still love that Pirate ship.....I need something like that.

Dyar

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:07 am
Great pics- Fantastic!

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:49 am
Fabulous!!!! :) :) :) :) :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:03 am
Absolutely brilliant ! :D

Great creation Tim !

:-D :beer:

Postby Evensar » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:03 am
Really really nice. i like it alot :)

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:35 am
I love your Grim Reaper setting, excellent. :D

Postby Rachel » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:54 am
Absolutely wonderful Tim. :clap:

You have done another outstanding job with the display itself and have some taken some very nice photos to show it off. I love your ideas and adding some of those little non-smurfy items makes the whole display just fabulous. So many smaller displays within the whole scene makes it so interesting to discover new things all the time.

Thanks for sharing it with us. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby southernyacht » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 pm
Brilliant!!

Your displays are so impressive!! :D :D

Cathy
X :cat:

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:00 pm
Those are fun pics & I like the way the accessories & other toys have been combined with the smurfs to create a great layout. The pirate ship looks like one of the older Playmo ones, my son has one of the newer ones. They're great fun to play with. The train is good too. A big thumbs up :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:07 pm
Thanks for all the comments. The time investment isn't as bad as it looks--ten minutes every few days or so, and the village is finished in about three weeks.

The hardest bit is making the most of the failure between imagination and reality. I was shooting for a tropical paradise with a waterfall, rapids, and cliffs. Somehow, I wound up with a sluggish river oozing through a desert.
Page 1 of 1

Login