Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 2
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:13 pm
Hi i am starting the plans to build my smurf village and i an atemting to make some large trees to go in the back ground. because we all know the smurfs live in a forest. i will let you know how they turn out and post some pics for you all to see. If they turn out ok and anyone is interested i will give you full intructions on how to make them.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D :-D

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:40 pm
That sounds cool Steve, can't wait to see what you come up with. :grin:

So your yelephone didn't get cut off for repairs yet. :-D Horray.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:35 pm
Not yet but it will be very soon :-( :( But till then i will keep posting. At least its enabled me to tie up all my loose ends befor i go on holiday on friday :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:23 pm
Hi Steve

Can't wait to see what you do with the trees as I will be very interested to see how you do them. Talk to you soon or when you come back and enjoy your holiday.

Dyar

PS - That avatar is still cracking me up.

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:29 am
Hi Steve,

Same here: would love to know how you do that and see the pics...

I do have the ambition to start making my own display... Mrs Dragon XoioX2000 may not agree to it... I might have to be tender... It's her birthday today... I'm gonna buy some chocolates, flowers and take it from there...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:35 am
Hey Happy Birthday Mrs Dragon XoioX2000

Gee you guys have your Birthdays close together but you are lucky that you have yours first. I am always under pressure because my Birthday is 2 days after Valentine's Day and if I don't act accordingly then I end up with just socks and undies again.....and that's on a good year.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:37 am
Hurry back Steve after it's cut off as David and myself think it will be treemendous to see how you make your forest.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:53 am
Happy Birthday Mrs Dragon!!!
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:26 pm
I know you couldnt all wait to see my trees so here we go i have made one for you all to see sorry the pics arnt that clear.
These are ideal for the background of your village expeshialy as the smurfs live in a big forest. I found it quite asy to make as well and it didnt cost me a penny. so here go's..........The tree. :-D :-D

I have taken a few pics of it to try to give you the idea of what it looks like. :-D

Smurfy regards, Steve. ;)

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:30 pm
That is brilliant Steve, your really are very creative aren't you? I can't wait to see what else you come up with and how the village turns out.

Excellent work. :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:32 pm
.......and heres the last pic, ;) :wink:

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:56 pm
WOW they are fab Steve!!! Is that your new Smurf House or an older one?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:05 pm
Its the new one! ;) I havent forgot oyur little project Karen just been tied up with sorting out my holiday palns i go on friday for a week. i will sort it out for you soon as i get back and pop all 1oooo pages of it in the post for you to have a read through. :D :D :D (Hope this is ok?)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:08 pm
Yes that's fine!! I will be holding chain gang smurf to ransom, LOL

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:12 pm
Ill sit buy the front door and wait for the ransom note. LOL :D :D :D :D
Did you get them then? :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:15 pm
No, I need to pay for them. I told the lady there is no rush to get down the Post Office to let me know shipping. She is really nice, lives in New York and may be finding some more old shop stock from the same place. I told her to come and visit here sometime.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:20 pm
Bless her. Im inregued now what else might she get for you.. Sorry just being a nosey smurfie again. :D Im going to take a hole buch of smurfs with me on holiday and take some photos of them and ill borrow my brothers scanner and post the pics for you all to see. It will be interesting to see all these strangers wondering what on earth i am doing. :D :D :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:21 pm
I think she will actually be listing most things on ebay so keep your eyes peeled!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:24 pm
Hey they look really good Steve and I would love a few of them in my village. You will have to show us how you do it. I will have to keep my Axe/Woodcutter smurfs away from any trees though as they go a bit mental if they see any.

Well done Steve and have a great holiday

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:53 pm
awesome!!! Steve I just saw your trees!! I can't believe we are allso nuts we are admiring a tree??

but it really is way more awesome then expected!! those are fabulous!!

and you are really good at this!..

also who is Mrs DragoN???? happy birthday to you just in case!!! I assume you are David's den partner???:Lol:

attom :D
Page 1 of 2

Login