Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Brainy's Babe » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:46 pm
Thanks Stace...I must of missed these pics before. I agree that the Brainy one is really funny. I feel sorry for Brainy, it's nice to see Claire is on his side though.
And how!!! :hug: :teaching: :smitten:

I noticed the same thing goes on at my college. One of ours teachers get too enthusiastic and like to let us *everything* he knows. I'm the only one who likes him and I come to his defence when other take the mick.

I don't fancy him though. :) :) :)
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:47 pm
Hiya Janne, these are really cool . I too love your High noon staring Wyatt smurf . Its very wild west :D Lucie

Postby JT » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:32 pm
And just before you get bored of these...dadaaa :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Look out sir smurfalot :eek: :eek: He's behind you :scaredy:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:50 pm
Do not fail now sire... the ultimate quest is in your grasp!

However, do not think that you can take on a dragon with your tin helmet and your toothpic: you will be fried! :eek:
:) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby JT » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:35 pm
David, David, David...don´t you remember what Sir Smurfalot did to the Dragon of the East? And he was butt naked, wearing only his helmet and shield!!!

And everyone is familiar with Sire taking down four...well three vicious vikings singlehanded.

JT :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:12 pm
David, David, David...don´t you remember what Sir Smurfalot did to the Dragon of the East? And he was butt naked, wearing only his helmet and shield!!!

And everyone is familiar with Sire taking down four...well three vicious vikings singlehanded.

JT :)
Well I just would like to point out that this dragon is red! Cute and cosy with fluffy tails but not very ferocious... so that Dragon of the East was an easy target... Now if was a good old Green dragon, of course the story would have been different... :) :) :)

Now with regards to the vikings: I'm sorry but they look drunk or still sea sick from their trip over the waters... now they should have had a rest before attacking the tin man. :) :) :)

Only kidding JT: pics are great!!!!! :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:20 pm
Hi JT

Nice scenes and good merging with Playmobil accessories (great German Toy meets great German Toy)

As for Schlumpfberg, your castle beats Schlumpfberg. The "real" Schtroumpfbourg-le-Chateau, as I've hinted before, disgusts me.

Next, try flinging smurfs across the house with the playmobil working catapult.

Postby Yonna » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:33 am
Looking good Janne!!
I especially love the Gargamel with the helmet! :)
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby JT » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:28 pm
I was visiting to Daryl´s site and realized that there was this one The brave knight Sr. Schlumpfalot !!!
I didn´t copy the name on purpose, but I must have seen it there before. And whole time I thought I got the name from Robot Wars (Sir Killalot) :)

Sorry Daryl, this wasn´t my intention. But then again, this is the way to prove you I read your site :lol:

JT
Page 2 of 2

Login