Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 2
Postby JT » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:43 pm
I just got carried away with my son´s smurfs and here is the result.
I hope you found those as funny as I did :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:08 pm
I love those photos JT :D

It's great the way the Playmobil buildings & the Smurfs go together. I love the Playmobil castle & knights anyway & would love to own one one day.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby JT » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Thanks Tojo :D
Palymobil castles are awesome. We have two smaller sets from which we build one larger one. It would be great to get an older big castle someday...

JT

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Janne,
Those scenes are fabulous...the brainy captioned one is my favorite :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby JT » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:30 pm
Thanks Staci :cheers:

I like that Brainy scene too. It´s very similar to scene in Peyo´s "Les Schtroumpfs Et Le Cracoucass", which I modified to suit my assesories :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JT

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:41 pm
WOW JT, looks like you have been having great fun. I think the Playmobil stuff looks great when used with smurfs, just the right scale. The castle looks fab, I can imagine you playing with the smurfs for the pics and having a fun time. :clap:

I was playing smurfs this evening but nothing as creative I'm afraid, I was putting away our Christmas scene to make a bit of room to take some photos and a general tidy up. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:50 pm
Great pics, Janne. I love the High Noon one! :cheers:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:33 pm
awww very nice, Janne. Love the scenes. I saw a similar castle at a Swap meet for $10 but Phil wouldn't let me buy it. It was in great condition. I wish I had got it now :(
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:36 pm
They look great JT :D I love the guy in the shower in the top pic...not sure if that is what it's meant to be but it looks good to me. I also like the use of the Wagon driver holding guns in that stance...never would of thought of using him that way before.

I was just looking at playmobile items a few hours ago. I was inspired by Tim with the pirate sail boat. I saw lots of other great items that I am thinking of investing in someday...they do look to be perfect for smurfs.

Where's the Brainy captioned pic?...I couldn't see it....maybe I need to get some Brainy glasses as I'm obviously blind....and by sight these days too.
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:53 pm
Drew, you gotta click the link up there and you'll see the rest of the pics :!:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:01 pm
Thanks Stace...I must of missed these pics before. I agree that the Brainy one is really funny. I feel sorry for Brainy, it's nice to see Claire is on his side though.

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:06 pm
Great pics JT :D

I bet you had fun setting it up and taking pictures :-D

Your castle looks great and i love your high noon and cowboys ones 8)

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby puffuonecent » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:41 am
Great... hope to get some time and organise my smurfs like this as well......

keep it up :cheers:
Cogito ergo Smurf!
I think therefore I smurf!

Postby Fram » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:30 am
Thanks Tojo :D
Palymobil castles are awesome. We have two smaller sets from which we build one larger one. It would be great to get an older big castle someday...

JT
Very nice scene and pics, JT :clap:
I think I have the older big castle (the one with the prisons inside), but I have lost many of the accessories over the years (it had a long table with silverware, and the knights had helmets and so on). I'll have to take it out again one day...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:10 am
:) :) :)

Very good TJ! I love the playmobil castles too!!!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby JT » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:13 am

Fram, that castle is awesome, even without assesories. It would be great to see it build someday.

I got these castles relatively cheap as I paid about 30 euros a piece. And they were almost complete sets both.

JT

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:44 am
hi! JT!

great photos and display! it sure looks fun having a son! who you can get all these great things for! he must love that castle!

the cowboy group is really fun! they look like they belong this way!

love the guns in their hands!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby JT » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:22 am
Thank you.
I feel little bit like cheating since I got all sets ready, but these sure were fun to do. I got few ideas for Smurf surgery, but I´m not sure when I´ve got time to do those :???:

JT

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:01 pm
I love the scenes Janne.. excellent work. :D

Keep them coming they are very cool. Very creative and imaginative use of these smurfs and the accessories add a spin on existing smurfs that are inspiring. :-D

Well done.

Postby Brainy's Babe » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:40 pm
loving these! I like the High Noon one best :D

Well, second best after the Brainy one. :oops:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.
Page 1 of 2

Login