Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:06 pm
Hi guys, I am no-where near in the same league as Dyar in the smurfy scenes legue but I did have a go a few years ago when I still could play with all our smurfs.
I know some of you will have seen these pics before but some of you may not.
http://www.blueimps.com/seasonalchristmas.html
I used good old cotton wool for the snow, coloured card and the christmas trees are actually christmas tree decorations.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:15 pm
Those are so cute, Rachel! You've given me some ideas for Christmas setups now....last year, I didn't have hardly any Christmas smurfs, now I have tons! :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:58 am
Hi Rachel

They look really cool. I love the addition of the green and white Christmas trees in the scenes. I will have to look for a similiar Chrissy tree for a Christmas setting this year. I think it's a nice idea to use smurfs for Christmas display and I will try to do something this year.

I think we should all try to do Chrissy scenes leading up to the day Santa comes and we can have a Christmas post smurf fest.

Dyar

PS - My mother always used to yell at me when I was younger because I used to put Santa Smurf in the Nativity Scene. She would remove it and I kept putting it back to get a reaction from her. I am surprised she didn't retire him when I wasn't looking as she got pretty mad after about the 10th time every year......but Christmas is all about tradition so I kept doing it for years.

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:12 am
Thanks guys, I had real fun doing these and I can't wait for a time when I have a smurf room to do them again.

Christmas scenes sound like a fab idea, maybe we could put together some sort of advent calander?
Code: Select all
PS - My mother always used to yell at me when I was younger because I used to put Santa Smurf in the Nativity Scene. She would remove it and I kept putting it back to get a reaction from her. I am surprised she didn't retire him when I wasn't looking as she got pretty mad after about the 10th time every year......but Christmas is all about tradition so I kept doing it for years.
:D :D
Dyar, I find it so easy to imagine your mother telling you off, you stood there (looking like Jack) clutching your santa smurf! :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:00 am
Did I mention that Mrs Dyar now yells at me for the same thing each year.....like I said Christmas is all about tradition. I might break with tradition this year and put Syd in the stable just to see what happens.

Dyar
Postby IndigoSmurf » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:40 pm
:xmasgift: :xmasgift: :xmasgift:

Rachel... GREAT scenes! I just came in this post section to see if anyone has started up any Christmas scenes... I so want to do an all smurf Christmas theme under the tree. I know toby :dogrun: indie :dogrun: and peyton :dogrun: would truly enjoy it but I would be left with blue poop to pick up outside... So I'll be putting one up on a very tall table. Anyone else planning on putting together a Christmas scene?

Too funny Dyar on Syd in the stable. You'll have to let us know how the wife feels about that!

Christine

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:34 am
Hi Christine

I think I will put together a Christmas scene for December. I will have to do some thinking about what to come up with but I am sure that I can slap something together....I love Chrissy scenes so I will certainly try. I hope others join in and we can have them all lined up next to each other. I look forward to seeing what you come up with Christine and everybody else too.

Sydta & the Reindyars
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:32 am
HI Rachel!

a very nice christmas scene! I love the snow and trees!

its very christmas feeling ...and makes a great display!..

hmm I may do that too.. have you tried the mini lites??

thanks for the ideas!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Fram » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:07 pm
Very nice scenes!
I make a nativity scene every year, and it's getting bigger and bigger... I use the little Kinder Smurf (the stelt loper) as the Infant (I didn't even know where he came from, I found that out here somewhere), Karen and her husband as Maria and Jozef, then all music smurfs as the heavenly choir (sort of), three kings (Emperor, King and Chief), each with a queen (Xmas Smurfettes and Indian Smurfette) bearing a gift, angel and flying smurf, ... and some guards (Johan), against the evil forces of Herodes (Gargamel, Azrael, Black Smurf, ...). And then some :) :snowdance: And all that for an atheist (it's hard to believe when you're a Gnoerf)... :star:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:02 pm
I can't wait to see what eveyone comes up with for their smurfy Christmas scenes, makes me want my smurfs to hand even more...... :(

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:51 am
awww no Christmas smurfs at my house yet. So no Christmas scene at my house either. I think I'll just have to paint Jesus, Mary and Joseph blue and make do.

Hmmm I've got a snail cart coming in the mail. Maybe I can put some reindeer ears on that.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:08 am
Gee Christmas is such a busy time. There are bills to pay, presents to buy, people to avoid, grog to purchase, smurf scenes to create, hot nights to get no sleep, Tree to decorate, Jack to remove from tree, money to save, smurfs to bid on, Syd to place in nativity, abuse to cop, skin to zinc, songs to sing, songs with words that should of been learnt previously, Buzz Lightyears to layby, food to organise, friends to catch up with, more grog to purchase, flurry of work to keep up with, relatives to avoid kissing, stress to deal with and everything else.

Gee....who ever invented Christmas should be crucified!!!

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:24 am
Now you can buy your Smurfy Christmas theme park, already made for you (not like those nasty Ikea surprises :) ). :eek: This has gone too far, paying 400 Euro for a Christmas scene ;-)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:15 am
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! 400 Euro.

I'll be happy to make Chrissie scenes for anyone who wants one for only 200 Euro!!! hehehehehehe

Linda
Page 1 of 1

Login