Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:40 am
Doesn't really go in here but I thought you guys might be interested. A student I teach on Thursdays at school was nagging me to draw him a pic of a jungle smurf....hes obsessed with them for some reason :-?

So here it is. he let me keep the original and we photocopied it. then we photocopied one for the rest of the class cos they all wanted one too! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: At least I didn't have to draw 15 of them!!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:57 am
Is that a great drawing of a Frammy Sketch....or a great drawing of a Sketchy Fram?

Looks good to me Linda.....I can't draw so I have to be impressed :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:13 am
Fabulous Linda! I love sketches!! I don't think I can draw smurfs although I keep meaning to try!

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:54 am
Hey, that looks like the court drawings they make of me all the time!

:oopz:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:39 am
lol fram another master criminal in the making
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Tue May 03, 2005 2:32 pm
Wow Linda, that is fabulous. I can't draw at all so I am always impressed by people who can. Your sketch has such detail, no wonder all the class wanted one. :clap:
A student I teach on Thursdays at school was nagging me to draw him a pic of a jungle smurf....hes obsessed with them for some reason
Oooh, I can't understand why! :sofunny:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login