Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:44 pm
I bought this today at a local little cheapie store (like Red Dot). I thought the figures looked about smurf size so the scale should be perfect.

I'll take a better photo when I get it all out of the box.

It was $24.95AU and it includes:

a pirate ship
treasure chest
dock
row boat
menacing cave
well
palm trees
figurines
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:25 am
Oh I got all excited then Linda....i used to be a marathon rummer.....quite good too until my legs went from under me....and the world started spinning......anyway enough of that.....this looks cool Linda...as I said to you I am always looking for a decent Pirate setting including a boat but nothing I have seen has been right. I look forward to seeing closer pics of all of these things......I hope they're just perfect for your Pirate Smurfs.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:14 am
Nice one Linda! That could be the excuse to do all sorts of custom pirates Smurfs!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:52 am
I seem to be only able to find one pirate smurf :(

Anyway heres the pics of the smurf with the ship etc so you can get an idea of the scale....just about perfect....the ship is still only really "half" out of the box :)

Hope these pics are a lot better than the last one.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:58 am
Linda that playset looks really cool....it does look to be a perfect size for your Pirate.......now I want one...lol

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:48 am
Well it was the last one there but I will ask if they have any more in stock anyway or can get more in. Its very light but its a good 70cm long. Probably cheaper to post the bits rather than the box.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:22 am
The only problem is I have 12 PVC Pirates.....it could get a little crowded...and rowdy in this scene.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:52 am
um yeah 12 sets could be a little expensive :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:22 am
WOW Linda, cool pirate set :D

Love your photo's too :D

Raelene

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:00 pm
Love that pirate ship it fits in with the scale perfectly. I cant wait to see what you can come up with it. :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:50 pm
I really like that set. The ship reminds of the cartoon where the smurfs build a ship to go & get smurf berries as all their bushes are dead.

That cannon on the ship should help to keep Gargie & Azrael at bay :D

A very great find Linda. I would go well with the McD 2004 set too.

Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:53 pm
I would go well with the McD 2004 set too.
Er, I meant "It would go well with the McD 2004 set" of course. I mean I'm not smurf sized, honest :) :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:14 pm
I think the truth is now out....Tojo Thumb :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:18 am
LOL tojo

Well I bought another little pirate friend for that one at David Jones this weekend. Now they'll be able to fight each other for the ship. I'll have to dig out the mermaid too to stick in the scene.

I went around a decent sized swap meet this morning too and I saw a very cool Fisher Price castle for only $15 but Mr Bunno wouldn't let me get it. He said we could come back later but then he said "nah forget about it". I was going to offer the guy $10 for it and see if I could get it cheaper too :(

Oh well I did get 3 videos for Eloise - 2 x Hooley Dooleys and the Tigger movie so it wasn't a total loss.

Linda

PS: Not a smurf to be seen :(

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:11 am
GreaT! pirate set!

I'm alsoalways looking for cool props for my smurfs..this pirate one is perfect! and I love the accessories.

the dock, background cave and that neat green snake!

your pirate smurf looks so happy there!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login