Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 2
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:34 pm
Hi all With out wasting any more time have a look at what i have been doing in my absence. Bellow is all i have made so far trees bushes flowers a hollow log mushrooms ect ect! Also the smurf store house My wife kim helped me paint some of the trees as well .what do you think??
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:22 pm
They are really excellent Steve!! You will have to be without your computer more often if this is what you come up with! :cheers: :-D

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:24 pm
hi Steve!!

those are absolutely!! AMAZING!!! wow! I love the dimensions!

you made the trees so nice and big!! I love the colors too!

you should be a set decorator!! for stage!!

very impressed!! and so cute too!!! :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:45 pm
Steve, incredible!! I love the whole scene :D It'll look great all filled with smurfies too :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bigjohn » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:21 pm
hi im big john im a new meb. im also smurfy steve little brother :carrots:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:29 pm
Oh no my brothers found his way here!! :angry: Oh whats a smurfer to do theres no escape from my family. I will have to be extra good now as all my little smurfy secrets will be out!!
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

P.S I wouldnt post carrotts if i was you or Dyer will want to become your new best friend!! :) :)

P.P.S Thankyou for all your nice comments guys and girls they are very much apriciated i just wish the phosos would do my models justace. :D :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:37 pm
Hi Steve...and Big John (welcome)

Those trees and that building look amazing...can't believe how big they are or how small they make the smurfs look. I agree...chuck the PC out and make us some more scenes for us to see....um, no wait you better not, then you won't be able to show us any new ones.

I am very impressed with the work you put in and can't wait to see your village full of smurfs.

Dyar

Postby JT » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:05 pm
Very impressive work Steve. That forest looks awesome with some smurfs in it :D
I love idea of warehouse. Look out Schleich, there´s new smurf building manufacturer in town :-D
Well done and I´m sure it was time well spent :)

Janne

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:58 am
Hello John!!!!! Have you now realised that Steve is not actually crazy for collecting smurfs? It takes a long time, but finally people realise that it is in fact the rest of the world who are crazy because they don't!!!

We hope you get into this smurf collecting and have as much fun as the rest of us do!

Welcome!!! :welcome: :-D

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:19 am
:welcome: bigjohn! Any members of the family left that are not a member here? :)

Steve, what a beautiful decor! Those trees are magnificent, and huge! Great job :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:55 am
Hi Big John, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Steve, you really should have a broken computer more often. You have done a fab job. I love those little flowers scattered around and the trees are fantastic. Colours are nice and bright, just right to show your smurfs at their best. I am well impressed. :clap: :adore: :clap: :adore: :clap: :adore: :clap: :adore:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:08 am
:welcome: bigjohn

Hi Steve, Glad to see you back :D

Well done.

Your very clever. I love your trees very colourful, looks great with the mushrooms.

Make sure you post some photo's when you have all your smurfs set up :D

Raelene

Postby TYK86 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:45 am
That are some reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy good trees
Also the store is reallllllllllyyyy cooooooooooool 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Realllllyyyyyyyyyyy suuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppeeeeeeeeer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TEUN(TYK86)

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:01 pm
hi im big john im a new meb. im also smurfy steve little brother :carrots:

hi! welcome! I hope you can keep secrets! from Steve:)

hehehe

do you also collect smurfs?? hmm I would take some when someone is not lookin?

just teasin!! Steve!

will you both work on this new amazing village!! ?????
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby bigjohn » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:43 pm
hi everyone thankyou for a warm welcome :dragon: :))

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:51 pm
HI John how are you. As for you Attom telling him to sneak away with my poor defencles little smurfies shame on you. Tut Tut. :angry: :) :) :) No john dosnt collect smurfs but he helps me with my collection. Hes only just got his shiney new computer and he has just got me smurfettes bedroom set of ebay. I cant wait to get it. Thanks bro. :cheers: :cheers: :D
Smurfy regards, Steve.

P.S He helped me paint one tree and said never again but what he dosnt relize is he will be helping me even if he dosnt want to. He He He. :o :o :o :) :)

Postby bigjohn » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:59 pm
no Iam not paint anymore trees as long as i live :banghead:
and thats that. :crazy:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:07 pm
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) We'll see......... :o :o :) :) :) :angry:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby bigjohn » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:11 pm
ha ha ha smurfy steve :cheers: :worship:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:17 pm
That's what this forum was missing...some good ol' brotherly bickering :)

I lived with my older brother for about 6 years during my 20's which ended when I put him through the glass front door....I could of killed him that night and nearly did but luckily he only escaped with a few cuts and bruises. This wasn't a habit I had but in the end we were just at each other's throats until Mrs Dyar took me away from all of that drama.....now little Jack gives me cuts and bruises :)

I will stay tuned to the next episode of "He's not heavy" and will wait in suspense to find out if little Big John will end up painting more barking trees or whether he will end up taking Attom's advice and stealing the poor defenceless little blue guys......memo to myself....don't forget to buy popcorn.

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login