Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:36 pm
Yes I noticed we had passed that milestone!! :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:25 am
Here are more pics including a smurf Maccas somewhere among these

:cheers:

library

McDonalds

1 grads

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:51 am
Nursery

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:52 am
McD playground

School

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:56 am
and because you asked for it....

School

School cones

Postby hfos » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:11 am
Wow, and I mean *WOW*...

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:00 am
Jim how did you do that Nursery School? That is so cool! :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:57 am
I love the library as well...that's such a cool setting.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:16 am
There are so many details! It's fantastic!

:D :D :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Tor » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:34 am
That’s a lot of surprise bags! :yikes:
/Tor

Postby TYK86 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:47 am
Yes I agree with all the others.
I really like the nursery :D :D

Teun(TYK86)

Postby JimEII » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 pm
I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and especially Andrew at this time for revitalizing my pictures. There used to be 150 of them displayed on Cleo's site, she did a lot for me, in fact there is another CD of pictures besides this one that she still has. I will try to download the photos and send them to Rachel.

There are a lot of school cones, but you have to realize that they were only $3.50 when I bought them new, and I dismantled some not knowing they would be worth what they are now. Same as the Jokey with Gargamel Box.

The idea of the "nursery" was born out of my desire to own my own castle,yet knowing I would never be able to afford one. What it became was a theater, Cleo labeled it a nursery, because of all the Smurf babies, Muppet babies, Care Bear babies, Looney tunes babies, Astrosnik babies and various others. I took a Rubbermaid dish washing pan and mitered the windmill and two large houses to form the entrance. The roofing and sporadic brick walls were from a local hobby shop that sells miniature doll house items. I used a glue gun to fit them altogether.

No cleaning lady, No one ever comes over except the Grandchildren. They pick up a feather duster everytime they come over, they still think it's part of playtime with the Smurfs. There is literally no place to sit down throughout the entire house. I'm just a single Grandfather, with a Peter Pan syndrome, who never has to pick up his toys, and lives an uncomplicated life.

Jim II :arrow:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:17 pm
Hi Jim

No need for any thanks as I wanted to see all of these again and was disappointed when I wasn't able to view them on Cleo's site. Actually there are so many that I never saw before so I appreciate you sending me some of them.

There's more still to come too as I am slowly adding them as I go so it's not too much all at once. I would seriously like to add all of them and maybe sometime we could have a section for your pics as they deserve it.

Cheers

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:27 am
Yes we had been thinking of having a special gallery area anyway because we wanted to display some of Attom's, Dyar's and other pics as well and now there are Jim's also. If people agree then I will add another page to my website featuring pics by different people and there will be a link to the page at the top of the forum. If anyone has any objections please let me know! :D

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:00 pm
No cleaning lady, No one ever comes over except the Grandchildren. They pick up a feather duster everytime they come over, they still think it's part of playtime with the Smurfs. There is literally no place to sit down throughout the entire house. I'm just a single Grandfather, with a Peter Pan syndrome, who never has to pick up his toys, and lives an uncomplicated life.Jim II :arrow:

I truly love your diarama's and the deep LOVE you have and put into them!.. to make your house a fantasy land for yourself and your grandchildren..is one of the most touching things I have ever come across! and your house seems like a puffy cloud in a world of storms.

are you still making more?? I hope so :)

:) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby cadger » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:01 pm
well my family think im obsessed with me collection, woo hoo is all i can say im in the clear thats a spot on collection and im very inpressed never seen anything like that, i can see you have spent hours creating the scenes and modded building true smurf nut all about the smurf and not wot there worth, or the space they take up!!!! love it thanks for letting us see it :cheers: :cheers:
Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf

Postby Rachel » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:11 pm
I always love seeing Jim's fantastic collection in his smurf room, Thanks for posting them Dyar. Jim I will look forward to receiving the CD and your pics and will hopefully be able to give the showcase that they deserve. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 2 of 2

Login