Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby TYK86 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:15 am
This is actually the best landscaping I've ever seen on the internet.
for more details see:
Teun(TYK86).

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:35 pm
you're Right!! this is really awesome!!!!!!!!!!

it would be fun to have this ! too!! :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:37 pm
That is amazing! He must have had a lot of patience and a lot of talent! Thanks for showing us :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:43 am
The best scenes I have seen on the net are done by fellow forum member Jim II. Hopefully we will soon see some of his pics here on the forum....they are really well done and hopefully everyone who hasn't seen them will get to see them very soon.....they will blow your mind.

However I agree Teun that this is really amazing too and I am glad you posted this so we could all see it. :D

Dyar

Postby JT » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:08 pm
I agree this being best I´ve seen :)
Just the fact that smurfs seem to be building a bridge in every comic (well maybe not every) makes this landscape great.
I wish I could make one like that...

Janne

Postby TYK86 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:23 pm
He Dyar were can I see those scenes made by Jim.
the bridge and dam are already super to me, so those of Jim must be very very great :D :D :D :D

Teun(TYK86)

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:40 pm
That is a great scene, Teun, really eye-catching! :-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Wow totaly awsom! I love it. As some of you already know i am planning to build the smurf dam and bridge for my village at some point in the future but i doubt i could make it as good as that! Pluss mine will look more cartoon like as i am basing my village on the tv cartoon sirese.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:06 pm
Wow! This is truely gorgeous!

Thanks for spotting that Teun!

:D :D

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:44 am
He Dyar were can I see those scenes made by Jim.
the bridge and dam are already super to me, so those of Jim must be very very great :D :D :D :D

Teun(TYK86)
Hi Teun

Sorry for the late reply as I just saw this. I just received Jim's smurf CD Rom of his pics. I will ask permission to show them on this forum as they are truly great.

I also think this bridge scene is awesome as well and I would love to have it in my smurf room.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:43 am
Ooo yes please pleeeease pleeease Jim, can we see your pics? :-D

Postby JimEII » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:20 am
I don't have any problem sharing my pictures, I just never knew how to transfer them to the forums. I sent them off to Cleo to downsize them, and she put them on a CD and created a spot in her web site to display. With her move to Germany, the pictures disappeared around June from her site and she has a second CD of pictures which probably got hung up with all her other Smurf collection in transit.

I promised Rachel months ago a copy of the first CD, but I never got around to sending it, because I wanted to send a picture of me and a few more pictures of dioramas and shelf displays, which I haven't downloaded yet. I will get to it this week. Thanks for the prodding.

Jim II :turtle:

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:29 am
Hi Jim, I will put postie on alert for a special arrival. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login