Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby DrunkSmurf » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:32 am
Frustrated by Schleich's lack of support, Pirate Smurf takes the matter into his own hands.

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:02 pm
That is brilliant Tim, very fine scene. What a great idea to use the playmobile ship, I always thought it would have been a great smurf accessory.

Excellent pics. :clap:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:36 pm
Awesome ship! :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:11 pm
Kitty has a Pirate Ship just like that, you've given me some ideas now!

By the way, sorry to everyone for being a little quiet AGAIN! I've had a nasty virus which has left me a little under the weather. Brian woke me up at 8.30am this morning by bringing me a cup of tea in bed and then I fell asleep AGAIN so he woke me up again at 11:50am with another cup of tea to say he was taking his son home and I fell asleep AGAIN and then I finally woke up at 1:15pm and really could quite happily have fell asleep AGAIN but I thought I had better not. So both cups of tea went cold and I finally drank a hot cup of tea at 1:30pm in the afternoon! :tea:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:05 am
Hi Tim

That's aan awesome ship for smurfs. I have been looking at different pirate ships recently but they all seemed wrong for smurfs but this one might be perfect...where do you get these from??? Are they easy to find?

Thanks for sharing the pic as it looks great and the smurfs look so happy cruising on that boat...it looks huge too.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:25 am
hi!

that is another great display!! love the pirate them!! and the props!!!

:) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby TYK86 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:39 am
I normally use LEGO to build a ship.
but that one of yours Tim is even beter :D :D :D

TEUN(TYK86)

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:20 am
would love to see your LEGO items???

do you ever take any photo's?? :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:00 pm
Hi Tim

I have been looking at different pirate ships recently but they all seemed wrong for smurfs but this one might be perfect...where do you get these from??? Are they easy to find?

Dyar
Hi Dyar, that's the Playmobil Pirate ship from the early 1980s. Playmobil has a new version out in stores now (check specialty toy shops--in the USA, Target stores and FAO Schwartz also carry Playmobil). Playmobil toys are quite swell in their own right.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:02 am
My husband has mountains of lego and I keep saying he should build me a smurf village. He must have one of the biggest lego collections I have ever seen!
Page 1 of 1

Login