Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am
I am on vacation this week and hope to find time to get my smurf room up to par again...right now it's an empty room full of a couple of shelves and lots of boxes :).

My plans are to not display my smurfs like I used to lined up as little smurf soldiers in a museum but rather to create little smurf scenes with them...and to make them seasonal so I get to switch them out from time to time.

That's what I used to do and why I always loved the figurines so much and I've decided it's time to go back to the roots and where my smurf passion started.

I hope to post pictures once I get started but in the meantime I would be interested how everybody else displays their smurfs.

I know lots of you have them in a cabinet (would love to get a glass cabinet one day), but I can't help but think that some might also have them in little smurf scenes :D :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 am
Hi Maureen

Nice idea...............good luck and have fun with it.
That's going to be a nice week for you :-D

I am afraid i have put my smurfs like "smurf soldiers in a museum" :)

Greetings Tintin

Postby Benny » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 am

I am afraid i have put my smurfs like "smurf soldiers in a museum" :)
me too :)

I wish you a lot of fun with the "positioning" of all the smurfs and houses. A very funny idea! :D

Postby Lia » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am
mine are in glass cabinets too :lol:

but I`m curious to see your smurf scenes Maureen!
It`s certainly a lot of fun creating them :D

Lia
Page 1 of 1

Login