Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby jrparadine » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 pm
Okay Everyone,

I need your opinion! I am building a new storehouse for my villiage! The old one just did not cut it! Though I do love it.

The one I am building now is out of the comic, "The Smurfs and the Howlibird." It's bigger and I am going to do the interior as well! It will be somewhat the size of my King Smurfs Castle!
But my question is, Do I put in a fireplace and chimney, or not!

Help!
Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 pm
If you´re building it out of the comic, then check to see if there´s a chimney drawn in. ;)
If you can´t see/find one drawn, then assume there´s none... I don´t know many warehouses that have a fireplace/chimney anyway... :-? fire and storage don´t normally go hand on hand.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby jrparadine » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Thanks! I was thinking the same thing! The comic doesn't have a chimney, but one I saw in another comic does! I guess I was just needing a bit of support on the thing!

Thanks again!
JOnathan

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 am
Even in the cartoons when you see it some times it has a chimney and other times it dont. I put a chimney on mine as I dont know why but i think the mushroom roofes just look bettr with one lol. :)

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login