Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 3 of 12

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm
I think this is your best one yet, Steve...and that includes the ones you made a few years ago. I like this one even better than your castle or the hot air balloon.

Awesome work :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Beers » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm
Amazing yet again Steve !

Group picture maybe, if its possible ? :o

:D
:stupidsmurf:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm
yeah I will have to put them all together on the table and take a few pics.
At the mo there all over the house fitted in all the little places I can find to put them in till I can get some flooring done up in the loft to start construction on the forest and village etc lol :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 pm
The water wheel has come out really well Steve :cheers:

How big do you think your village will be when you get around to getting the flooring down in the attic? I'm thinking it's going to be huge...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm
I love the woodmill. Excellent work again. I love how you say this took you a long time. You're too modest. You are doing quick but amazing work. Too have the skill to make these houses is just amazing. I'm jealous.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 am
The water wheel has come out really well Steve :cheers:

How big do you think your village will be when you get around to getting the flooring down in the attic? I'm thinking it's going to be huge...
erm yes I think its going to be huge too. :-D :-D Im going to fill the space up there easily me thinks with the amount I want to build lol.

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:06 am
I love the woodmill. Excellent work again. I love how you say this took you a long time. You're too modest. You are doing quick but amazing work. Too have the skill to make these houses is just amazing. I'm jealous.
Ok it didnt take too long I supose just seemed longer with all the extra bits i had to make for it. :)
All I seem to do is think. its giving me a headach keep thinking about now hows the best way to do that bit lol. Pluss i had to go out most of yesterday so couldnt finish it till the evening when I got back home. I dont like going out when theres a model to finish. I cant help it I dont like starting things without finishing them. I sayed up till over 3am the first night to get the wheel finished.

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:09 am
Wile im thinking of it has anyone got any pictures of any other smurfy buildings etc? Or have seen some cool ones that i could use to base some more models on.. :-D Id really like to make a smurfy windmill. I quite like the one from the pixie village so might base it on that one.

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 am
Well here are a few pics of all the houses put together so far enjoy..........

Smurfy regards

Postby Beers » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 am
Superb Steve !

Job well done mate :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 am
Looks great :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 am
Steve,

thoses houses together looks so fantastic!! :-D You are a true artist!! :adore:

Almost like the Pixi mini village.
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm
They look great Steve! You are very talented! :D

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:40 pm
What I really like about these houses (apart from the fact that they are works of art) is that they are the right size for the smurfs, unlike the Schleich / Bully houses where there isn't enough room to fit Smurfettes bedroom in her house :banghead:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby lobo » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am
Practice makes perfect!! And I can see that you have been practising for a looooong time because these houses are awesome.
Thanks for letting us see them, Steve!!!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 am
Thanks everyone. :D

I really enjoy making them. I should have Handy smurfs house finished by this afternoon hopefully. :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby smurfowen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 am
You need to stop now. LOL Joking
YOU MAKING US ALL JEALOUS!!!!!!

They are truelly awesome Steve, Keep it up. One day that new loft space will be created.
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 am
Well here is the next one Handy Smurfs House...............

smurfy regards

Postby Beers » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm
:shock:

You are the man of the moment Steve, excellent job again :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:06 pm
The detail on your houses is just amazing. Well done :clap:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 3 of 12

Login