Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 10 of 12

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm
It looks wonderful! :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 am
Here is my next building, Hefty Smurfs House......

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Benny » Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 am
Great one Steve, like all your creations! :D

You have a wonderful collection.

Smurfy greetings :-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:05 am
Great one Steve, like all your creations! :D

You have a wonderful collection.

Smurfy greetings :-D
Thankyou Benny. :D

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 01, 2011 10:28 am
Simply smurftastic :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 pm
Another wonderful creation Steve! :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 04, 2011 3:10 am
Wow,wow,wow, Steve!!! :shock: :shock: :cheers: :cheers: :-D :-D :-D
I'm speechless!!! :-D :-D :-D
Postby jrparadine » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm
Wow Steve,

Those houses are absolutely wonderful! My favorite is the ivory one with the blue caps! It's one I always wanted to build! I have the shape to mold it onto! Soon! What do you make your houses out of? Do the doors open?

And HOW did you make feathers!? I saw her on Bing and I love how you hung her and put her together!

Hope all is well with you since we last spoke! Check out my other post and you'll see why I wasn't around! Do you still have your castle!

And I love how you are doing your villiage! I couldn't cut all these shapes for the leaves! And I must confess that I never thought of useing Styroform for the base and then working around them!

Well, I'll post more later!
Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 am
Hiya so glad to have you back with us and glad you are safe and sound. :-D thankyou for your nice words about my models still so much i want to do but just havent had the time recently but hopfull in the near future i can get on with my building projects. :D

The doors on most of my houses dont open but they could do if i put small higes on them. I did think about having the doors open but as there just for display perposes i didnt feel i needed tem to open so just glued most of the doors in.

I do still have my castle even though after I split up with my x wife (long story not a good time but all worked out fine and for the best in the end. :D )
It was sat in her garage for a good couple of years and was very badly damaged and broken but when i got it back i managed to rescure it and repair it and its now as good as new with better bits fixed onto it now. its up in my smurf space along with all my other buildings waiting for me to finish the village display area so I can set them all up properly.

My buildings are mainly made from home made clay made out of good old flour, salt and water. I then sculpt them all over the top of a cardbord under frame coverd with news paper and tin foil were needed. I use Daz modeling clay now for the more delacate fidly bits. I then paint them all up with acrilic paints then i use a weather and proofing stuff called paverpol to coat the whole thing in it helps make them damp and weather proof as it can get damp during the winter months up in the loft and it dameds a lot of my first buildings but luckily i repaired them and treated them all.

As for feathers I made a tin foil and cardbord skelliton then used Daz clay to sculped over the top. ( did the same gor gargamel and azreal but used home made clay for them.)

anyways glad to have you back. :-D feel free to P.M me any time . :D

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 am
well after not having much time recently I finaly found 5 min's to do a little bit more in my smurfland YAY! :lol: :dance: :dance: :clap: :pray:

I have started adding a few buildings to the forest so it will give me a bit more room for the village erea as i think ive got tooooo many buildings for it pluss there are still more I want to make now hehe.

I have started to get the smurf Dam fixed in the corner and as soon as thats done I can move on to starting to sort out the village yay!

I even managed to get all my new goodies thanks to JimmII on the display shelfs the buildings and playsets and many other missing smurfs and stuff. :D

Anyways here is a few more updated pics for you all to take a look at. ;)

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 am
Amazing, Steve..simply amazing :shock: :cloud9:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:12 pm
Impressive as usual Steve! :clap: :love: :love:
It´s always a pleasure to see pics of your village/forest! :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby jrparadine » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 am
Steve My friend,

Your villiage is coming along Smurfily! I love all the little details! The snails and the flowers. And that Beehive! I would not have thought of it! I bought some small safari ltd bee's that would be perfect for the hive!

I am quite jealous of your villiage! Can My smurfs come over and play!?

Me Too!LOL
JOnathan

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 am
You and your smurfies are more than welcome to come over for a visit and a stroll though my smurfland any time. :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm
That's a great looking display!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm
well even though ive not go any suplies or clay ive made a start on finishing the river bank and have started building farmer smurfs garden and also desided to put my windmill near by the river just need the clay to make the grass edges and small rocks and plants and sort out a pathway for the windmill. Any ways here is a pic of what ive managed to do today. :D hope you all like it so far? :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :-D

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 pm
Steve, how could we not like it - you have such a talent for model-making :cheers: :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 pm
I esepcially love the field that is being worked on by Farmer Smurf...you are such a talented artist, Steve :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 pm
Thankyou both. :-D I wont be happy till he has some goodies growing in there when i can get some clay. I want to add some smurfberry bushes tomatoes cabages etc. :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 am
Again, looks great... will you be charging entry tickets to see the smurf village in the future? :) :) :lol:

Only thing I would probably think twice would be the placement for the windmill. Seems to me that it would make more sense to place it on a hill, so other buildings aren't on the way of the wind and thus making the mild less effective. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 10 of 12

Login