Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm
Well, perhaps this isn't a display as such, but I needed the display space downstairs so decided to move the plush into the spare room. 29 of the 30 are now on the bed on top of the smurfy bedspread. :-D :) :) Only the very large smurf that Christy gave me is still downstairs as he lives on top of a cupboard - for now at least. :-D

I hope I don't get any visitors for a while! :shock: :lol:

I knew my plush collection had exploded recently but I didn't realise I had this many. Is there a Syd plush around? Cos that would explain it! :eek:

Postby naish510 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm
WOW Hilary That is amazing !!!! Congratulations :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Looking good, Hil..I used to have mine on the bed which Mogli simply loved. Now they are on top of the shelf :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm
They look really nice! :D

Postby bwalters » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:56 pm
I ain"t scared of no Smurf. OOPs wrong line :) :) :). They look really great on the bed Hilary. I don't think I have enough plush Smurfs to do that. Got to thinking about it I have 15 Plush and a single bed to put them on so it might work.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 am
Thanks guys. :-D I emailed them to my friend and told her that if she wanted to stay she had to share the bed with the smurfs! :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login