Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 pm
Hi All; I took my houses out of this display box and put my lunar playset in it. The first pic is the box as it is displayed. The other two I put a brown towel in the bottom, and a pic of the earth in the background. Now I have to get another case for the houses. Bill

ImageImage
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:26 pm
I like the idea of the towelling as a base Bill - that's a nice touch :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Hi Tojo; I have a was cloth that I think will work better but it is in the laundry right now. I will put it in there once it is clean Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm
I like the earth as a background. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Hi All; I just pulled the wash cloth out of the dryer. Here's a couple more. Bill

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:01 pm
That's working well. :-D

Postby Chris McBrien » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 pm
Great display, Bill! :-D I see what you mean, what a great display box!
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 am
Hi Chris; Thank's These's boxes make great display boxes. There are several diffrent sizes. That post is 6 or 7 down from this one. I get them at hobby lobby. The one in this post was around $50 but I found one for $22 at a baseball card dealer. It doesn't have the wooden bottom but I didn't care about that anyway. I like the taller one in the other post it works great for all the supers except the diver. It will also work for some of the playsets and is about $10. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login