Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 23, 2008 5:34 pm
Since Mogli is now a grown up cat, I thought it is time to see how grown he really is and to re-establish the smurf village..It's my first try in years as I still don't really have the room for it and it is nothing compared to Rachel's village or anybody else....it is on top of my dresser in my office..but it was fun to build it up and to think of little stories as I went along. I hope you enjoy my little village :D

The one and only school in the village has a special attraction...Brainy greets every and each student with his well known quotation from his favorite Book series "Brainy says.."
Inside the school, Principal Grandpa does his best to teach the smurfs some valuable smurf lessons from his exciting life. But the youth of today just won't listen and much rather flirts with a smurfette that comes along for a stroll...or if smurfette is too busy to show off in front of the newest graduate and Grandpa...well, all a smurf can do is sleep thru the lesson

Just outside the school is the smurf playground on which the smurfs who are lucky enough and won't have to suffer thru one of Brainy's many lessons, spend a leisurely afternoon...even Nanny tries out how firm her bones still are....apparently she doesn't suffer from osteoporosis...or is she about to find out?

Papa Smurf put on his magic Italian Pizzeria hat and made his special magical pizza. According to two smurfs only beers goes with pizza. In the background, smurfette gets ready to greet her secret admirer...in her nightgown? :eek:

For everysmurf who doesn't like pizza (who doesn't like pizza? :o ) Greedy made a special meal..from the looks of it it is so good, he ate it all and now he poses for a picture to commemorate the special occasion, even the newsboy hurries along to spread the news

yes, there are some smurfs that actually work...and work hard in a freakishly brown field...Two smurfs are celebrating the harvest, while Wild smurf climbs the vine, two smurfs are still preparing the ground and the snail cart comes back for more of the wheat

And here are some bird's eye views of a normal day in the smurf village full of smurfs who may not have been born in Tennessee, but now have no choice but to live there.....under the threat of not Azrael...but Mogli :shock:

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm
That's fantastic Moey! :-D Love the stories! :)

Has it been "Mogli'd" yet? :o

Postby Guest » Fri May 23, 2008 11:30 pm
:) :) :)

You crazy person, but love the pictures :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Lia » Sat May 24, 2008 12:18 am
Well done Maureen!! You make wonderful pics!

Postby FlamingO » Sat May 24, 2008 5:00 am
That's really funny Maureen :) :-D
Was a bit concerned when saw granny at top of the slide though, thought she'd got lost :-o Great display though :D

Postby Tojo » Sun May 25, 2008 2:18 am
Nice one Maureen :D I always like things like that & wish I had the room to do something sismilar.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun May 25, 2008 3:16 am
This is awesome! Loved the story hehe

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 25, 2008 4:05 am
Thank you for your nice comments :D
Has it been "Mogli'd" yet?
So far Mogli has been behaving :cheers:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed May 28, 2008 10:25 am
Moey, has anyone told you that you have waaaaay too much spare time on your hands :) :)

Should I send Jeremy back over when Graham isn't looking?

Dyar

Postby southernyacht » Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 pm
I love your stories Maureen! :D (esp Granny on the slide :eek: :) :) )
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed May 28, 2008 12:18 pm
Great display, awsome story telling! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm
Thank you :-D

It was fun making those up :-D ....and yes, I tend to have too much time on my hands on a four day weekend.... :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu May 29, 2008 9:18 pm
Even with all of that eating of wheat :shock:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu May 29, 2008 10:03 pm
That was before the feast....after the wheat eating feast....I um :oops: well um...was dancing on the table....and it wasn't my table :dream:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 30, 2008 3:57 am
I love the school playset. :smitten: Being a student of English and history to become a teacher myself, makes it more interesting to me. I haven't got one of my own yet, but if I happen to find one for a reasonable price, I'll grab it. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 30, 2008 5:42 am
If you find 2, Dom, grab one for me! :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 30, 2008 6:07 am
Will do, Hilary. ;)

You know, I happened to see it many times, but I wouldn't pay more than 30 Euros.

Postby Tojo » Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am
Me neither!!

I was lucky in that I bought mine just before they discontinued it. I wish I'd bought the playground set too though :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby naish510 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 am
Well done Moey !!!! I love the pics !!!

I will go to a fair this sunday and i know they sell there schoolsets and playground sets but i don't know the price of it :-?
If you want to know the price, i can ask for who is interested.

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 30, 2008 2:23 pm
Yes please Christy, although now isn't a good time for me to buy them. If I know how much they are then I can save up. :D
Page 1 of 2

Login