Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 pm
My Mum has given me an old dolls' house to do up and I'm going to use it for Smurfette. Well she has a bedroom and a kitchen so it makes sense! :) Plus the house is about 50 years old too. So far I've moved her bedroom and the super Smurfette vanity table in there plus a couple of dolls' house miniatures.

I hope it won't offend anybody, but on her bed is a golly. I was given one for my first birthday and still have it to this day. I bought this little golly and the bible on the vanity years ago and haven't had the chance to use them before now. I bought the large plant especially for Smurfette. :-D

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:29 pm
That's a perfect house for the smurfettes Hilary & I'm not at all upset by the golly - I've got one just like it :) I've also got over 60 Robertsons golly badges & other bits & bobs of a golly nature.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:51 pm
A very nice display and a great idea to use a doll house :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:24 am
That looks absolutely fab, Hilary! I can't wait to see it for real. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:04 pm
Smurfette looks really nice in her new home! :)
~~Christine~~

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:16 pm
I was about to ask a stuipid question. Whats a golly? Then I saw it in a Pic. I also am not offended by the golly. Besides if you don't know the answer to a question then it is not Stupid. When you know the answer and ask the question anyway it is a stupid question. Or you can refrase it there are no stupid question just stupid people who ask them. Bill
:cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login