Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:16 pm
Well you have all seen my tree that i made now here are a few more bits that i have made over the past couple of weeks while i was of line.

First is tree stump i have made and secondly is a couple of diferant type bushes i have come up with.

Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:20 pm
:cheers:

hi! very nice!! Steve!!

those will look great in a village!!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:18 pm
Thankyou atom well thats what there for. My smurf village. Im going to build the smurf dam for my next project. If anyone would like to know how to make any of these or anything else i will gladly help or give you instructions how to make them just let me know and ill get right on it.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D :-D

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:22 pm
Hi Steve, I did mean to reply to this post days ago but somewhere it got lost in archives of my memory. :roll:

Those creations are fab, your smurf village is going to be awesome. :D
Can't wait to see more pics.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:28 am
Hi Steve

I am a bit late coming to this thread too as there were no red Papas here letting me know that there was a new post. Anyway your creations are looking really cool and I can't wait to see what your village will look like. The dam sounds really interesting too. I guess it's amazing what you can achieve if you go offline for a while.

Please keep showing us what you are up to with your village so we can see how your village is taking shape.

Very impressed

Dyar

:D :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login