Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tommo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 pm
I was trying to find out more information about the Euro 2016 smurfs so went to the Facebook page but had to scroll through lots of posts and then gave up. Please, everyone, come back here where everything can be categorised and placed where we can all find the information we might want to find. This website was my next port of call after Blue Imps when I started collecting again about 9 years ago. I know it's great to move onto the next great thing internet wise, but sometimes it's not the best. Can we please keep things up to date on sites like this? :( Please :? xxx
Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:54 am
I'm still here, don't have FB nor have any plans to ever have.
Honestly, I can't see how FB is better than a nice forum like this. :-?

I think FB had a nice "idea" when it first was created (help join old friends that one had lost contact with and wished to re-connect to) however it has been subverted into "live your life in here or don't live at all!" type of site. :-P :banghead:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Arno » Tue May 03, 2016 11:10 am
Same for me.
Postby The Smurf Collector » Fri May 06, 2016 2:36 am
I also value this site and find that the people who are happy to share their opinions and experiences is what makes this site so valuable.

I really enjoy reading about different smurf experiences from around the world. I feel if it wasn't from the encouragement of others on this site that my passion for the smurfs would not exist.

I also have no attention in joining Facebook.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby SmurfeeJo » Tue May 17, 2016 5:09 am
Me too!

I don't like everything I've heard about Facebook and have no desire to join it. Blue Cavern is my choice for sharing with good friendly smurfers. From my very first email to Maureen asking to become a member, I knew this was the right forum for me. :D
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 18, 2016 8:32 am
I posted a link to the thread on the FB page....hopefully those reading it will return on here as well.
The problem is, there isn't much new stuff to report right now, most FB posts in the groups are sellers trying to advertise their stuff.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Midnight » Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 am
I wish I could share more information here also, but mostly when I visit a smurf site it is for asking questions as I have still a lot to learn about the little blue creatures.
But I really appreciate this forum. It was also the first place where I posted questions and shared the beginning of my collection.
It's a place full of interesting information which I keep (and will keep) visiting.
Page 1 of 1

Login