Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Dansmurf » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:36 am
Hi everyone,

Being a smurf collector I am also interested in smurf a grams. However it is very seldom that I see one for sale here in Denmark and so far I only have 3 different with Danish text. My question is if some of you know if the same smurf a grams were sold in all countries just with text in different languages depending on which country it was sold in? Is there a complete list of smurf a grams?

All comments would be welcome:)

Kind regards
Lene
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:12 am
I don't think there is a complete list of them. Some of the Schleich Catalog show some of them.

Most are released in English or German, saw a lot in French as well.

And with the sockels (as I call them lol) you also have the problem that a lot were originally sold with another figure, but as the figure got lost, a smurf was put on it, so it's always hard to know if a smurf sockel is genuine.

We do have a reference thread with smurf catalogs on the forum, if you go thru these you will see a few sockels that are 100% since they have a Schleich number.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login