Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:42 pm
This is the first year in a loooooooooooooong while I didn't get any smurfy gifts.... :( :( :( :( :(

What about you? Did you get anything smurfy this Christmas? If so, would love to see some pictures of it 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:08 pm
I'll see what I can do when I get a chance. I've been spending a bit more time on one of my other hobbies which is collecting 'squashed pennies' or 'elongated coins' or 'Quetschmünzen' as they're also called...... I picked up a few on my travels in the US (New York & San Francisco) many years ago & am currently trying to collect those from the area of Germany where we now live. I'd like to get some from other places I've visited too.

I'm sorry that you didn't get anything smurfy Maureen :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 am
Image :-D :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:40 am
Oh very nice, Cassie....is this a smurfette lamp?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:34 am
Yes, it's a lava lamp. :)
Always wanted to have a lava lamp (weird concept really) and the only reason I hesitated about getting this one was: it's pink! And I hate pink... but... being Smurfy and cheap (was on sale for 50dkk - about 6,66€ - and I had a discount coupon for 25dkk... sooo, it only cost me about 3,33€! ) :D :) :)

And then I gave it to my husband and told him: "Here, this is your x-mas gift to me!" :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Tojo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:34 pm
Very nice indeed even if it is pink :shock:

I love lava lamps & I have one which I bought around 25 years ago which I sometimes switch on in the evening as it's very relaxing to watch - it's not a smurfy one though just a normal one. That doesn't mean that smurfy ones aren't normal :o :o
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login