Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Zackmak » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:35 am
I'm a big fan of Brainy from the U.S. cartoon series, and was wondering if I send Danny Goldman or Barry Gordon (both are credited with voicing Brainy) something to sign, will he do it?

I know your guess is as good as mine if they will or not, but maybe someone has tips. Do I put in a self-addressed return envelope? Do I email first?

Has anyone gotten a Smurf voice actor's autograph through the mail before? Or had a bad experience?

That being said, I still have to research the mailing address (if it's even made public), and which of the two voice actors to mail. I actually have another thread I started asking for opinions on who is the 'main' voice actor - Goldman or Gordon.
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 am
I have never done this before, but I have checked into it and from everything I read you have better chances of getting an autograph if you send them a picture or item you would like them to sign, as well as a self-addressed return envelope..I'd even put the stamps on there as well.

Good luck and let us know if you receive a response :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login