Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 5

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:36 pm
Finaly got round to finishing my next house yay.:)
Here it is brainys house complete with all his books and a telescope.

Smurfy regards
Steve :-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 pm
Here is my next one a mini Windmill that will be having a motor fitted so the sails will turn too.

Along with a mini modified miller.:-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm
Gorgeous! :D :cheers:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:04 pm
Glad you like my new improved models.

I have now motorized my windmill yay. Also put the first little wall lanten in brainys house so that lights up too now yay. Wish i could post a little vid of the windmill going.:banghead:

Anyways here are my next ones:

The smurfs & the Magic egg....

Peewit with smurfy based on the faboli one...

Smurfy regards

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 am
Steve, I remember when you started with this I thought it was good. I still remember the hot air balloon which I thought was great at the time...

But this... you have gone leagues beyond mate! This is marvelous! The amount details and the quality... it's superb!

This could be the start of a complete smurf village that people will come from the 4 corners of the planet to view and visit!

:cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 am
Steve, I remember when you started with this I thought it was good. I still remember the hot air balloon which I thought was great at the time...

But this... you have gone leagues beyond mate! This is marvelous! The amount details and the quality... it's superb!

This could be the start of a complete smurf village that people will come from the 4 corners of the planet to view and visit!

:cheers:
Thankyou Im so glay you and everyone else like it. :-D It realy means a lot to me with all the other smurf village disasters, houses melting from damp and cold. Old things falling apart from moving in the past that wasnt that well put together. having to sell a lot of smurfs in the past when desprate in need of money yada yada lol.

Im so trying to re build everything bigger (but smaller lol) better and adding a few new things like my little moterized windmill little light up lamps and lights in the houses and much improved details to everything etc. Now I can make them from a much better and decent modeling clay. :-)

As I said it means a lot to hear everyones nice comments it really makes me happy and pushes me on more and more to make and create more and more.....

Smurfy regards

Postby André » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 pm
Fantastic creations Steve!!! :D

I have always wanted a sausage-smurf made by Schleich!!! :banghead: My favorite comic-book when I was a child!! :lol:

Your creations a fantastic and I would love to see similair ones made in Schleichfactories and sold in toystores!! :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm
Hello again couldnt resist after paking Peewit just had to make his counter part Yohan......

Smurfy regards

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 am
And another Super Cool item!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm
Hope you like the next one a much improved and now motorized mini Warermill Yay!!!

Im not sure if I can add a video of it here but i have done on the smurf pages on facebook.

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 am
Love it...simply love it :smitten:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 am
Wow, that is sooo cool Steve :-D :-D :-D

I love the colours too :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 am
Great stuff again! :-D :-D :cheers:
I think you should take a picture of you holding Peewit holding a smurf, so we can see the scale... and would make a great pic too. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm
Well here are a few more creations hehe

Smurfs Food Store house.

smurf with green apple

Some plants

I then got some new clay to try out but wasnt very impressed with it as it crackks shrinks a bit and dosnt stick together very well but all in all I managed in the end lol.

Heftys house

Hope you all like my new little additions to the mini village?:)

Smurfy regards

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 am
Love the food store! :D

Are you taking inspiration from the comics for your houses?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 am
Love the food store! :D

Are you taking inspiration from the comics for your houses?
Combinations of pics I can find on line, the smurf villages games on Iphone and Facebook, The cartoons, Comics i can find on line due to only having 3 my self would so love all of the comic story books. :?

But basicly I just look around and anything that stands out and catches my eye and that I think would go well in the village I make plans for draw up some ruff scetches and then make them. :D

A lot of what ive made recently are replacements for my large versions I made that wernt very good in the way they were constructed and had to get rid of most of them as I didnt want them melting in the damp etc.

Im now planning to re build everything in a miniture AH smurf sized smurfland with decent clay. With much improvements detail, motorized mills lights in the houses and lanterns etc.

Smurfy regards

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 am
Cool! You would love to have more of the comics: there are so many different buildings: It would keep you occupied for some time!!! :):)

One "item" for a better word which comes back time and time again is the dam the Smurfs build so that they can use the river. Another would be the the fortress of King Smurf... :):)

Cheers,

David

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Cool! You would love to have more of the comics: there are so many different buildings: It would keep you occupied for some time!!! :):)

One "item" for a better word which comes back time and time again is the dam the Smurfs build so that they can use the river. Another would be the the fortress of King Smurf... :):)

Cheers,

David
Oh dont tell me that I so want the comics for all the buildings boo hoo! :( :( :(

I have made the dam and the kings smurf castle befor and still have the castle but obviusly its too big now for my mini village lol.

I will re build a newer smaller one along with the treasury, school bell tower and dam etc along the way Also a new SS Smurf II ship :-)

But now I want to comics to see what other buildings are out there ??? :banghead:

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Well here is my next smurf village addition Vanity smurfs House complete with self portrait and mirror. I think it adds a vanitys touch dont you? LOL :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :-D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm
Hello all and in tribute to the new addition in the smurf village game here is Clumsys house ive just finished making :-)....

Smurfy regards
Page 2 of 5

Login