Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 5
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 am
Hello all fellow smurfs and smurfettes, Im putting out a help message if anyone can help me? As some of you are awear my lifes been taking a lot of turns for the worst recently and I am in need of somthing positive to think about and keep me smurfy and sain lol. I have got a plan to completly re think about my smurfland idea. Now that we are going to have to move im going to have to destroy my smurf land and frow away alot of it as i just dont know as and what room im going to have when we find somewere else to live. I may even have to get rid of my classic mini as might not have the room :-( Now what im thinking to keep me positive is what if I can use smaller smurfs as in AH Kinder egg sized smurf to re build a complete new village but smaller? Then im sure i would be able to fit more in and would solve many other past problems like the damp distroying things. As i would be able to use a proper clay as it would be on a smaller scale. I want to incorparate new things such as lights moving parts moving smurfs etc so anamate many of the parts to bring it all to life more. (I know big ideas and lack of funds) But somthing to keep me thinking good thoughts rather than worrying about other things. What I would like to know is is there any other smurf figures out there around the same size as the AH ones I could use? Also do anyone have any spare or broken small smurfies that i can use to make many of the other characters i need for the village? Anyways any help advice on other little smurfs or just to shair more ideas i could use please feel free to drop me a smurfy message as i always say its good too smurf! :-D
smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Lia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 pm
Steve,

there are lots of different mni smurfs.
Think of the French Ajena`si, the German Edeka`s, the Imps mini`s , the Swiss Zweiffel etc.

(I`ll show a picture of the Ajena`s)

I`m not that creative with idea`s for your village:-)

Lia
Attachments
ajena alles.jpg
ajena alles.jpg (27.66 KiB) Viewed 5851 times

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 pm
I do like them Lia but think there just a bit too small, ive decided to go with the AH sized smurfies as there not too small and not too big So i can still put a lot of extra detail in to the models. :-D

Well i have made and almost finished smurfettes little house its all done apart from there is no lighting wired up in her house yet. I will probly do all that as and when im ready to start putting things all together.

Anyways here are a few pics hope you like? :D (I like cute and small lol)

Smurfy regards
Steve. :D
Attachments
S Smurfettes house (2).jpg
S Smurfettes house (2).jpg (63.92 KiB) Viewed 5839 times
S Smurfettes house (1).jpg
S Smurfettes house (1).jpg (57.53 KiB) Viewed 5839 times
S Smurfettes house.jpg
S Smurfettes house.jpg (56.93 KiB) Viewed 5839 times

Postby Lia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Very very cute indeed! :D :cheers:

Lia

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Wow Steve! Looks great and very cute! :-D
Now that we are going to have to move im going to have to destroy my smurf land and frow away alot of it
Sorry about your life not going as planned, hope it improves soon though.
That said, am wondering about your "destroy and trow away" part... why don't you sell it instead? Am sure that there's at least one smurf collector around here that would love to have those. That way you wouldn't lose it all, the money you got from it would help you and you would know that they would be loved and cherished somewhere :D instead of ending in a dumpster. (and no, I'm not offering to buy, as I can't afford such luxury :( ).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:21 pm
well there isnt much worth selling really. Most of the buildings we given away when the damp started to efect them again. In the most part it will be the trees the ground river etc etc that will be frown away mostly. i will keep my castle and store house, feathers and Puppy for now. if anything it would be Puppy and feathers I would posably sell if anyone was interested?.

I of corse plan to re build them but smaller for my new smurf land as well as a smaller smurf castle and store house hehe. :-D Along with many other character, including :

yohan
peewit
gargamel
azreil
fafnir the dragon
the howly bird
homnibus
hogather
Big mouth

oh and what and who ever else i can think of lol. Being smaller there is so much more I can do with decent clay and fit more in depending on space lol :-? :)

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm
I really like the house :-D

What are you using this time to make them?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 pm
I really like the house :-D

What are you using this time to make them?
Im Using DAS Modeling clay. The clay that dosnt mind the damp infact there are a few little DAS models out in the garden and there holding up lol.

The DAS clay is a good clay that ive used many times in the past for a lot of smaller bits but as its quite xpensive for a small block i couldnt make the houses with it befor it would of cost a fortune. :shock: But as im now making them a lot smaller I can use it yay! :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am
Heres my next smurf village addition the smurfs well so at least they can all have a drink or a bath lol.:)

Boy its so hard making things so small lol.:)
Smurfy regards
Steve :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 pm
I think I like this even more than the Schleich one :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 pm
Well here is the next one handys work shop Including tiny tools, hammers nails saws spanner and screwdrivers! I wont tell yuo how akward it is to make these little things so tiny lmao! :shock: :) :shock: :)

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm
YAY! Ive just finished the nixt little house, Here is Farmer smurfs house complete with cart and the weather vain that was not on my other one. I have also added a small bucket of smurf berries with label and a flower pot with some mini gardening tools in hope you all like? All thats missing is a mini farmer smurf.:)

Smurfy regards

P.S: Please feel free to move my topic to the home made section if its more apropriate there? :-D

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm
These are awesome, as usual! :-D
It's amazing the level of detail you can squeeze in these models. :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Those made me smile...good to see you back doing what you do best in my opinion, Steve :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 pm
yes its so nice to be back making things that I like doing the most! :cheers:

Here is my latest installment!

Papas Lab all finished. I have even managed to make small clear plastic test tubes beaker and mixing pot with spoon too hehe.
Also along with papas lab i have now managed to start modifying some AH smurfs kindly sent to me via RON to make some of the other characters.

So enter mini AH farmer smurf and mini Black angry smurf GNAP!!

Smurfy regards

Postby Lia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 am
You did a great job!! really very good! :D

Lia

Postby smurfer » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 am
I agree with Lia; Amazing job!! :D :cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm
Here is my next little modified AH Smurf a mini Baker....

All he needs now is his Bakery........

Smurfy regards

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 am
Brimmey!!!! :shock: Boy, you did an outstanding job, Steve!!! :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 am
Steve,

All of these are absolutely FANTASTIC! I would love to see them all together!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 1 of 5

Login