Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 3

Postby DanielS » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am
I thought of giving him bad feedback(beacause hes not giving me my money back..) But then he will do the same and i don't wan't bad feedback:(

But i'm over it, and i'm buying another Blue Captain from Lilou so i'm happy 8-)
www.blueday.se Where smurfs are Happy:)

Postby Lia » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 am
Daniel , Ebay sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral feedback!

Lia

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 pm
I did indeed receive the same "fake" from the same seller. :banghead:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 pm
Really sorry Daniel and Ponysmurf!!!!

I am not God to decide who is good (good seller) or who is bad (bad seller), but there are some sellers that are FORBIDDEN for us as collectors...As Maureen says, JUST ASK!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm
I believe the seller did not know they were fake, at least, that is what she is saying. I hope we can come to a resolution (aka, my refund!) :D

Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:22 pm
I believe the seller did not know they were fake,
I don´t know the seller you are talking about, but believe me: if he/she is an usual seller of smurfs, he/she does know what he/she is selling
JOAQUÍN

Postby lilou4460 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm
why do not put a list of those forbidden seller on ebay , that can help every one

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:23 pm
Yeah what was odd was that, before this incident with Daniel and I, the seller had impeccable feedback. :eek:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 pm
If the same seller sold the same fake twice...I agree with Joaquin...the seller knew what he/she was selling

Lilou, we rather not put a list of "bad" sellers on this forum because of libel reasons, however, we have a list of "good" sellers that we can revive again at any time :D One thing that needs to be considered is that different people have made different experiences with sellers...I know of one seller that I would never buy from again because that seller was horrible to deal with, but other collectors only have made good experiences with the same seller..so it really depends who you talk to :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm
I agree it is a hard decision because of libel reasons: as maureen says it is a question of the experience of each one...But if someone ask me by pm, I am free to say what I think...Of course, I repeat, it is only my experience, my opinion, but we all should agree with some ebay names
JOAQUÍN

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Seller name is xxxxx

post edited by Admin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:31 pm
Brandon,
I have edited your post, We should not post names of sellers in the open section of the forum as it could hurt the forum and open us for lawsuits.

If you have a bad experience with a seller and feel the need to "out" this seller, you can do it in the member's only section, although I prefer if you don't name the seller for the reason stated above.

To all:
if you are interested in the name of the seller that sold the fake Captains please pm Brandon who probably will be happy to warn you of this seller.

I hope you understand :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm
aHH NO WORRIES! :)

I thought everyone was asking me to list the seller name. whoopsie. ;)

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 pm
I thought the forum once had a list of sellers to stay away from :-? or am I loosing it again :o
happily smurfing along

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Not sure. I didn't intend to badmouth anyone, just wanted the other folks here would avoid the same hassle. :???:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm
The only list I am aware of was a list of recommended ebay sellers.

Hidden in the Woods

Postby lilou4460 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:16 am
Hi,

I agree with the none published list, but if we can put the list of great seller on ebay.
For the bad seller as you said may be it not a good idea to put that list, but selling fakes is not allowed on ebay, and every time I had trouble with a seller I just contact ebay to tell them I am pretty sur if everyone do the same things ebay will do somethong against those sellers (may be I am dreaming).

I never had trouble to have my money back with bad seller, cause every I told them that I will contact ebay.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 am
I thought the forum once had a list of sellers to stay away from :-? or am I loosing it again :o
You aren't losing it, Gerda (well not yet :) ) There was that list years ago but Karen and Rachel pulled it for the reasons listed above. Also on the list of good sellers, if anyone has a bad experience with one of them, then some of those names are deleted off the list. I would love to list every bad seller also but again, they could try to come after the forum for defamation or libel or some other silly reason (although from watching all those tv court shows, if the truth is stated, you can't get in trouble for that. But then again, they can say the "truth" is subjective so easier to just not say :banghead: )
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Arno » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 am
Can someone tell me what are the possible markings for the blue captains, the one with white pants and the one with red pants ?

And if someone has some to sell, well please send me a message with your price.

Postby Lia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 pm
Both are marked 1981 peyo schleich w.germany

Lia
Page 2 of 3

Login